Operation Blackout Week 3

    Operation Blackout Week 3

       Down the Rabbit Hole                    

    Alright so for the last couple of weeks I was attempting to build a BMI calculator and it was a real struggle. Now that I got it up and running I feel like I can finally move forward. Although it was hard work I'm really glad I stuck with it. I learned you can always take a break and come back with a fresh set of eyes. Working on this project has taught me a lot about what can go wrong I also learned that using the computer for Sololearn probably isn't the best because it wasn't originally set up for that. I recently found a quote from an unknown author that says "To err is human but to really foul things up you need a computer." (I would show the place I got it from but I'm not a fan of the graphic art that went with it, I don't feel it was appropriate.) So after finally finishing the BMI calculator the next lesson was Lists which covers lessons 29.1 t0 35.1 with 36 being the next project.

             

            

           I can't remember if I mentioned the currency system Sololearn uses as you complete projects but I noticed that more advance the lessons get they give you more of the purple whatever it is called and it also opens mini projects and side lessons that if I may suggest doing if possible. I will also try some more out and let you know how it goes.  



Comments

Popular Posts