Operation Blackout Week 4

Operation Blackout Week 4 

    So as I head into week 3 I started learning about list. List (Lessons 29.1 through 35.1) can actually be really useful for many reasons but you also learn  to find sections, a part of a list, or even a specific number. It's kind like a mild version of google in a way, let me explain... Ok so you tell the program to find you the number 3 within a list range and it will go and find it for you. 
    Lesson 35.1 was titled a module quiz, although I don't actually consider it a quiz per say. It seems more like a review. I haven't exactly solved the project puzzle yet. I think this one shouldn't take as long as some of these other ones but it will definitely take me a minuet to get to. I tried my best to provide a screen shot of the current project titled: Sum of Consecutive Numbers. On I side moving forward I'll try to provide more pictures of the lessons and projects along side with whatever else I attempt to work on.  That way you can see more of what I'm a looking at and get a better view of what I am attempting to accomplish. 


 

Comments

Popular Posts