Operation Blackout Week 1

                  Operation Blackout Week 1

                  A week into the journey so far.

      After learning all those Basic concepts Solo Learn gives you the ability to unlock your first project. Personally, I didn't understand the assignment at all. This is where issues with my disability kicked in. My thought process is very black and white. I really struggled with it until I realized that the answer is sometimes the most simplest one. The project is literally just a division problem then you hit "print" or "run" to get your answer. 


   

 As you complete Projects you unlock lessons. The next set of lessons are as follows. Strings which includes lessons 9.1 through 12.1 Most of which can be completed rather quickly. The real test of skill came with the project that came with it. We will get to that in in a minuet. The next set of lessons are titled Variables which includes lessons 14.1 through 19.1 followed by another project. The Strings Project was very hard it just took me a little longer to complete. It was fun but a little challenging. The next was the Variables Project that was actually pretty difficult. The Two Projects that were associated with these lessons were a "Leader Board" type of thing and the other was a "Tip Calculator". I'm not really sure of the use for the leader board thing but the calculator was cool! I am tempted to just pull out my computer and use it to calculate the tip at a restaurant. Just kidding but it doesn't have much use after that.


 For that one I ended up having to bring in some back up. I know some might considered this cheating but I youtubed it to see it in action and get a better understanding. I put a link in the links section also left it here. (12882) 3rd python for beginners problem solution | tip calculator | sololearn project solution | python3 - YouTube I know some consider this cheating but I actually learned from it so maybe it will help you too. I mean I guess it'd be somewhat fun to just whip out my lap top for the soul purpose of using it to calculate the tip at a restaurant but other than that there isn't much to it.  

Comments

Popular Posts