Operation Blackout Week 2

             Operation Blackout Week 2

                           Week2

                    Useless becomes useful

    Remember all those minor things I had told you in the beginning? Now they have come back heavily with vengeance, so I hope at least remembered some of the stuff. Let's not forget what I said earlier about how the right answer sometimes was the simplest solution. The next section is called " Control Flow".

    Control Flow consist of lessons 21.1 through 28.0 with 27.1 being a quiz and 28 being " The Project" of that chapter or whatever you want to call it. On a side note, I have picked up a few things. First when it asks if you want to try the code actually do go and play around with it, you'll actually learn what works and what doesn't. Secondly start using a notebook to actually take notes it can really help you out. Anyways IF you at least paid the slightest attention to the useless stuff from the beginning and you did those other two things, all while just messing around with the example oyu should be ok.


   


















    



    During the project I ran into several problems I tried to fix them, but I wasn't getting the solutions I wanted so I deleted it all watched a second video a tried again. Here's a link to both videos.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9jO0kKnZT0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsOZ0-ICFlw

I have had a lot of issues with this project so I'm putting it on hold I'll have to update you that information later because I can't find it at this time.


 

    

Comments

Popular Posts