Operation Blackout Day 2

                     Operation Blackout Day 2 

                 What's Next? Down the Rabbit hole we go...   

    At the start they teach you a few basic concepts that are as dull as anything could possibly be. It will feel completely useless until much later on, but you will be glad you struggled through it. It will all come together later. The basics consist of Lessons 1.1 through 7.1. They won't make any sense at first so there is no use in explaining them. All that can be said is you may find yourself relearning basic math. One last bit of advice I can give is that if you don't know how to type is to start learning.
      I admit I never actually learned to properly type so I went and downloaded a separate computer program for that. This became a really important skill. It is in all the next to impossible to get anything done without it. You need it for everything going forward.

















    As I dug deeper into the Python "Rabbit hole" if you will. I found that everything you do consist of minute projects. Your first project is EXTREMELY SIMPLE! It is just a little code that when you hit run it says, " Hello world..." or "Hello world my name is... bla bla bla.". You can make it say a few things along that line, but it doesn't do much else. It's cool but very simplicit. [Can't spell check that word so it might be misspelled.] After you "print" or "run" your first project you learn basic things such as operations, data types, exponentiations, and quotient/remainders. As I said before very dull lessons but will be very useful down the line. Although I must add that I completed this in a couple of hours.

Comments

Popular Posts